TCS New York City Marathon 2014
Run the 2014 TCS NYC Marathon for the S.L.E. Lupus Foundation To
Help us Run Lupus into the Ground!
Sunday, November 2nd
Event details at www.tcsnycmarathon.org
As the only lupus organization ever to host a team in the world’s most famous marathon, the S.L.E. Lupus Foundation is proud to represent the lupus community in New York City, across the United States, and around the world.
Team Life Without Lupus has guaranteed entries in the sold-out 2014 TCS New York City Marathon for runners who commit to fundraising a minimum of $3,000. Click here to apply.
Running the TCS New York City Marathon for Team Life Without Lupus offers a unique opportunity to realize a personal goal, while raising vital funds and awareness for science and service to help millions living with this difficult disease.
All team members will be provided with:
- Guaranteed spot on Team Life Without Lupus
- Complimentary training program with experienced marathon coaches (July-November)
- Social events for runners and supporters
- High-quality team gear and gift bag
- Fundraising page on Crowdrise.com/LifeWithoutLupus2014
- Effective tools to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Advance notification of available spots for 2015 Team Life Without Lupus
- Gratification of knowing you have made a difference!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Already have guaranteed entry?
If you have earned guaranteeed entry for the 2014 TCS New York City Marathon through the New York Road Runners Club or the Marathon lottery, we invite you to run with Team Life Without Lupus and participate in our training program and social events. Runners at this level commit to raising $1,500 for our cause. Click here to apply.
Terms and Conditions
Those applying for guaranteed entry with Team Life Without Lupus must commit to a fundraising goal of $3,000. Those who already have a guaranteed entry spot and would like to join Team Life Without Lupus must commit to a fundraising goal of $1,500 for our cause.